Health officials made a surprise visit to a places which prepares many popular Indian fast foods. The place was filled with flies and very unsanitary.

The conditions of the building were all violation of health standards and in such horrendously dirty places foods was being prepared. The shocking thing is that in such conditions the food is prepared and fed to thousands of people.

Many people wonder why they get sick after eating Indian junk food and perhaps this is the reason why. The food is filled with feces and bacteria which cause problems in the digestive systems.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.