Amazing journey of a Singh named Randhir Singh who was inspired by Khalsa Aid’s work and got involved with Seva. He stared off by feeding a small amount of people on the streets of the Midlands in UK and now has teams in cities all over the UK feeding the homeless.
In this interesting video we have the pleasure of speaking to ex-bouncer Randhir Singh, now co-founder of MLSS, who openly and honestly shares with us his journey.
– Life as a typical punjabi drinker
– He gives us a solution to fix fussy eaters !!
– Some wise and encouraging words for any fathers / parents
– Come and get involved !!
Basics of Sikhi were invited to do some Street Parchar in Birmingham City Center to mark the first birthday of Midlands Langar Seva Society.
Our aim at Midland Langar Seva Society is help the homeless and provide food / hunger relief to those that need really need it. Langar is the term used in the Sikh religion or in Punjab for general or common kitchen/canteen where food is served for free
If you would like to assist us in providing Langar to the homeless and people who really require it please contact us:
1. We only receive donations in food. No monetary donations are taken.
2. We take any food donations out to sites, as we do get out at lest five times a week to Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton & various other sites across the midlands..
3. If you would like to donate we have a drop box at Guru Nanak Gurdwara Caldmore (Walsall) * box is in the kitchen
4. Alternatively you can call any of the following numbers below if you would like to donate or get involved.:-
For – Walsall / Wolverhampton / West Brom etc