What does it feel like to be doing sewa in Bihar for the 350th Prakash Purab celebrations of Guru Gobind Singh Ji?
This question was asked to people that had travelled to Bihar from the UK to serve langar in Kangan Ghat. This short video captures some of the blessings and feelings that they experienced. Some of the comments included:
– I will never forget this, I will keep hold of this experience for the whole of my life – I feel blessed.
– It feels like we are in the times of Guru Gobind Singh Ji – carrying logs, digging holes, making fires, such large pots of langar – this is the spirit of the Guru
– Imagine we are serving and days keep passing – there is no concept of time, no clocks, no mobile phones – there is just love for the sangat, each other and the Guru
– It is a blessing to see so much sangat – we are so grateful for the opportunity for this sewa
– It is so humbling, we are blessed …
– It is an amazing and enlightening experience, we have seen people from varied and difficult backgrounds – we thank them for the sewa – they have made this possible
– I am over the moon!
– There are no words to describe it – I feel like I am in heaven!
Dhan Guru Gobind Singh ji.