Video: Sikh groups met at the Shaheedi Samagam of the 2 Sikhs who died in the police firing of the Kotakpura incident and passed 9 resolutions.
The resolutions are as follows:
1) The Sikhs will march to Punjab CM Badal’s Home
2) From 27 October to 29 October the Akhand Paath worldwide will be done
3) 3rd November Sikhs are to protest with black flags without causing road blocks.
4) Black Diwali to be celebrated with black flags and no use of fireworks.
5) An answer demanded by Punjab CM Badal over Sikh prisoners.
6) Release demanded of Rupinder Singh and Jaswinder Singh. Sikh Groups say badal would be responsible for Bapu Surat Singh’s Shaheedi.
7) Trust in SGPC broken and immediate demand of elections
8) Conspiracy alleged of CM Badal over farmer issue.
9) Ultimatum until November 15th to release 2 innocent Sikh brothers or SGPC and Akali Members will face protests.