A Scholar who claims to have memorized over 1300 angs of Guru Granth Sahib Ji along with other religious scriptures has said the Koran mentions the coming of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
This claim could be refuted by the following reasons:
1) No evidence of Sikh Gurus mentioning this claim
2) No evidence of Scholars during times of Gurus like Bhai Gurdas mentioning this.
3) No evidence of any Sikh scholar whose read the Koran has ever written regarding this claim.
4) There must be a word similar to to “Nanak” or “Nanac” which has confused this scholar.
5) No muslim scholar has ever mentioned anything regarding this
There are more reasons to refute this claim then to accept it. The scholar claims he’s memorized 80% of the Koran, Gita, and Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
He stated 1500 years ago the writer of the Koran on page has mentioned Guru Nanak Dev Ji. He translates and states Guru Ji will come some day and be known as Guru Nanak. Only further research into this claim can prove this.