Bhai Jagraj Singh explains the Sikh history of caring for the environment and working towards a cleaner, greener, and environmentally friendly earth.
The World Sikh Environment Day is on March 14, 2016. Bhai Jagraj Singh explains some of the ways to contribute on the Environment Day.
Bhai Sahib states several steps for Sikh environment day.
1) Have a Green Diwan
2) Teach Sakhees of Guru Har Rai Sahib Ji
3) Take Care of the Gurdwara
4) Get Fresh Air
5) Show Your Love For the Gurdwara
6) Prepare an Organic Langar
7) Host Workshops to be Green