A massive fire broke out inside the Parliament sending heavy smoke into the air. The cause of the fire was determined to be a short circuit in an air conditioning unit.

The fire was directly across Rakab Ganj Gurdwara which is opposite the Parliament building. The area of the fire is where visiters enter the building. The fire was increasing gradually despite many fire companies coming out to control the fire.

The fire still hasn’t been controlled and still going strong according to reports.

The President of India expressed concern and directed an inquiry into the incident.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.