A fire at Mumbai’s famous cafe has claimed the lives of 14 people including a girl who was celebrating her birthday. The fire was reportedly caused by a short circuit that became one of Mumbai’s worst fires.

Mala Kashyap who was seated with her friends in Mojo’s Bistro managed to record the fire incident on her phone. She got in touch regarding the same. Here are the visuals shared by Mala.

Eyewitness speaks out:

Mala Kashyap recounts how she escaped from Mojo Bistro after a fire broke out in the Kamla Trade House building in the Kamala Mills Compound just past midnight on 29 December, 2017.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.