Recording of the message given by Bhai Sahib Bhai Mohinder Singh to the sangat at the New Year’s Kirtan Darbar at GNNSJ Birmingham.
Bhai Sahib Ji, the third in line of Sikh religious leaders of GNNSJ and since 1995, Chairman of the Nishkam Group of Organisations, is active in religious practice and propagation; social regeneration; heritage conservation; education, health and infrastructure development. He is passionate about empowering individuals and organisations with common religious values, through selfless service, education and exposure.
Bhai Sahib Ji’s other notable undertakings include:
· Spearheading the upgrading of the Holy Takhat of Patna. This is the birthplace of the Tenth Guru of the Sikhs, Guru Gobind Singh Ji (1666) and for the 350th anniversary several million pilgrims are expected from Oct 2016 – Jan 2017 for which preparations are being made.
• The Charter for Forgiveness and Reconciliation,
• The development and establishment of ground-breaking Sikh ethos multi-faith school trust operating four state-funded schools in the UK. faith inspired education trust,
• Restoration and beautification of sacred shrines in India,
• Working on international peace initiatives as one of fifty co-presidents and trustees of Religions for Peace (RfP) International.