HERE IS THE LIST OF 6 AMAZING SUPERHUMAN FEATS OF BABA DEEP SINGH JI’S :-
1. Baba Deep Singh Ji fought with the double-edged sword of 32lbs (15+ Kilograms). Although Baba Deep Singh Ji was ~75 years old, but he carries the strength of a young warrior. Was it Normal to carry and fight with such a heavy sword? Which we all understand, is not! Baba Deep Singh Ji was indeed a saint, and he did possess a superhuman strength and could wield this heavy sword. I strongly believe we would not be able to wield such a weapon in the battle for long!!
2. Baba Deep Singh Ji was a master of many languages including Gurumukhi, Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic and several other languages. While at Anandpur Sahib, he immersed himself in his studies of Sikh philosophy and the Sri Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh holy book of scriptures. It is difficult for us to master a single language even though we learn it from childhood.
3. Guru Gobind Singh Ji also taught him the art of horsemanship, hunting, arms training and the use of the bow (archery) and other weapons. At the age of 20, he becomes the bravest warrior. Even today, his life serves as an example for each one of us on how to live.
4. Baba Deep Singh Ji hand wrote many copies of Guru Granth Sahib. Guru Gobind Singh Ji recited the entire Guru Granth Sahib while Baba Deep Singh Ji and Bhai Mani Singh Ji wrote out the text and distributes it to Sikhs. After its completion, Baba Deep Singh Ji continued, for several years; to hand write four additional copies of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib. These four copies were handed over to Akal Takht Sahib, Takht Patna Sahib, Takht Hazur Sahib and Takht Anandpur Sahib. Later he writes another copy of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib in Arabic script and sent it to the Middle East.
5. Baba Deep Singh Ji fight Beheaded. In the second engagement with Jahan Khan Forces near the village of Goharwal, Baba Deep Singh Ji and all the Sikhs fought with great valor and courage that the enemy was almost defeated but soon after large army of reinforcements arrived for Jahan Khan’s men but Baba Ji and Sikhs continue fighting and advanced towards Amritsar.
6.During the clash, both Jahan Khan and Baba Ji swung their weapons with great force, leaving both of their heads separated from their bodies. One of the Sikh reminded him of the vowed to die in the precincts of the Golden Temple. He kept his promise by continuing after picking up his head and carrying it on his palm, whilst continuing to fight, reached the periphery of Harimander Sahib where he breathed his last breath.