A Punjabi family suffered tragic loss of their loved ones due to a house fire. The fast moving fire left 7 people injured and the entire community shocked.
The fire broke out this past Saturday at the 211th Street home of the family in Queens village.
The tremendous flames of the fire took almost two hours for the firefighters to put down.
A mother managed to escape the home but ran back in to save her relatives.
The parents of the mother Ragvir Kaur-Kainth 82, and Pyara Kainth 87 were not able to survive the fire.
One teenager managed to jump off the third story of the building but suffered a leg injury.