A Sikh and three of his Muslims friends were kicked off of an American Airlines flight for making the Pilot feel uncomfortable due to “their Muslim looks”.
- Friends had been flying back from Toronto to New York when they boarded the American Airlines flight last month
- Two friends in business class claim they were immediately ordered to leave the plane without explanation
- Other pair of friends say they were surrounded by passengers making racist comments before they were also told to go
- The $9 million lawsuit against the airline alleged staff told them they made the stewardess and captain feel ‘uneasy’
- Friends, three Muslim and one Sikh, were also told appearance ‘did not help’ the lawsuit alleges
- Lawyer for the men claimed they had been thrown off in a case of ‘blatant discrimination’
Read more: Daily Mail UK